We are pleased to inform you that BIO-EC laboratory is ready to launch new clinical studies even at this complicated period.
Waiting for the end of the containment period, announced for May 11 in France, we prepared our facilities to resume normal activities. We have therefore carried out safety barrier measures for the employees as well as for our volunteers whom we are ready to welcome.
The security measures implemented are as follows:
– We leave all doors open to avoid touching the handles.
– The reception desk for volunteers is protected by a plexiglass barrier,
– The floor is marked to guide the volunteers,
– Hydroalcoholic gel is available for volunteers at any place of the laboratory,
– We measure the temperature of each volunteer,
– Volunteers fill out a questionnaire on COVID-19,
– An individual face mask (produced with AFNOR standards), gloves and a bottle of hydroalcoholic gel are given to each volunteer at each visit,
– Several waiting rooms have been prepared with markings on the ground to respect a distance of at least 2 meters between volunteers,
– We disinfect the material and devices thoroughly between each volunteer,
– Our technicians are equipped with masks, gloves, gowns and visors.
Regarding ex vivo studies, we hope to start receiving skin tissue after May 11.
Our teams continue to work on your ongoing studies and look forward to launching new studies with you. We remain at your disposal to discuss your projects.
Until you return to normal, continue to take care of yourself and your loved ones.
See you soon,
The BIO-EC team
Entrez votre adresse email pour vous désabonner.
This message only appears when you first log